Rauwendaal Extrusion Engineering, Inc. is a company providing engineering services, custom extrusion hardware, and training programs.
To provide technically advanced and high quality products and services to the plastics industry.
To develop new machinery and processes that allow plastics processors to improve quality and to make products more efficiently.
REE, Inc. specializes in extrusion engineering for the plastics industry. REE also develops and provides training programs and software for the plastics processors. In addition REE provides process analysis and trouble shooting, expert witness services, computer simulation, and material analysis. REE is a world-class provider of custom designed extruder screws for compounding, extrusion, and injection molding. Our patented screw design technologies allow REE to provide our customers with unparalleled extruder performance. REE also supplies complete extrusion systems custom engineered for non-standard applications.
REE, Inc. provides value by
• custom extruder screws that improve process performance
• increasing knowledge of employees by training
• developing process machinery with improved performance
• debottlenecking manufacturing operations by systematic process analysis and identifying areas of potential improvement
• solving difficult process problems by systematic troubleshooting using advanced tools such as computer aided problem solving
• advanced engineering design using the latest tools such as 3D BEM analysis of flows in extruder screws and dies
• process simulation software for single screw extruders, twin screw extruders, dies with expert technical assistance
• expert witness services with trial experience
• custom engineered complete extrusion systems